Advance Registration for Fall 2013
Advance registration for Fall 2013 will begin on Wednesday, April 10th and runs through Friday, April 19th. You must have an advising appointment with your faculty advisor before you can receive your PIN to register for classes.
Please see our Newsletter for information on scheduling an appointment with your advisor.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact the Criminology Department at 780-4105!
Criminology Majors Resources
- Summer and Fall 2013 Newsletter
- CRM 340 Criminal Law Syllabus
- Department of Criminology Internship Forms
- Internship Mid Term Evaluation Form
- Internship Final Evaluation Form
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Internship Opportunity Information
- Past Internship Placements
University and College Resources