Office of International Programs
Posted October 7, 2014
USM Student Martin Conte shares his experiences of studying in England at USM's partner school, the University of Winchester.
Posted August 14, 2013
International students and scholars returning to USM for the fall will see a change in the immigration process at the port of entry. Gone is the little white card known as the I-94 which used to be stapled into your passport. It has been replaced with an electronic process. Since these cards are expensive to replace and often get lost this should be a big help! Please read the attached article to learn more about what to expect at the port of entry.
- USM Ebola Monitoring Protocol
- Documenting Funding for Incoming International Students
- Study Abroad Advising Appointments
- Study Abroad Application Forms
- International Student Handbook
- Pre-Departure Handbook for Study Abroad Students
- Blackboard Login
- USM Academic Calendar
- Work-Study Application