After Hours Information
Health Services is closed for ongoing appointments over the summer.
- If you do not feel well and University Health Services is closed, you have the opportunity to talk with a professional nurse.
- This nurse will discuss your health issue with you and assist you in making decisions about your care.
- To access this After-Hours service, call University Health Services at 780-5411 and select option #2 on the voice mail menu. Your call will be forwarded to a professional nurse.
Counseling Services is closed for ongoing appointments over the summer. If you are experiencing an emergency, after hours emergency counseling services can be accessed by calling 780-4050 and following the instructions on the message machine. Ingraham volunteers crisis center can also be called directly at 774-HELP.
- Referring students: A Faculty & Staff Resource
- Anonymous On-Line Screenings
- Victims of Violence and Sexual Assault
- Training Program for Internships
- Outreach and Programming
- Women's Resource Center
- Campus Safety Project
- Basic Facts and FAQ's
- Nutrition and Exercise Resource LIst
- USM Tobacco Policy
- Excuse Note Policy
- Conversion Therapy