Department of Sociology
Advance Registration for Spring 2014
Advance registration for the Spring 2014 semester will open up on Tuesday, November 12th and runs through Friday, November 22nd. Sociology faculty advisors will have advising appointments available starting Monday, November 4th through Friday, November 22nd. You must meet with your faculty advisor prior to receiving your PIN to register for classes.
See our Newsletter for Spring course offerings.
Please call the Department Office at 780-4100 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Sociology Majors Resources
- Spring 2014 Newsletter
- Tentative Five Year Course Offering Plan
- Tentative Schedule for Required Courses 2013-2018
- Sociology Department Guide to Referencing
University and College Resources
- Tracking Sheet for Sociology Majors (a copy of this form is kept in your advising folder)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Requirements and Application
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Sociology Course Evaluation Form