We are so glad you have decided to attend USM!
If you are an admitted student, you can reserve your spot for the fall semester by submitting your $100 deposit online or by mail. Please see the instructions below.
Paying Your Deposit Online
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Log in to your MaineStreet account > select Student Self-Service > select Student Center.
- In the Finances section, click the Pay My Bill link.
- Click the VIEW BILL/PAYMENT OPTIONS button.
- Click the Access TouchNet Bill+Payment button.
- Select eDeposits in the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
- Select Term (the semester that you plan to start - Summer 2015 or Fall 2015).
- Select Deposit Payment - either UG (Summer or Fall) 2015 Dep_CC for payment by credit card or UG (Summer or Fall) 2015 Deposit_ACH for payment by automatic check. Click Continue.
- Verify your payment method and continue until you are able to enter your payment information (credit card users will be taken to Paypath Payment Service). Provide your payment information and follow the prompts until you receive confirmation and your payment receipt.
Paying Your Deposit by Check or Money Order
Checks or money orders should be made payable to USM. Mail your check or money order along with the student name, address, and date of birth (or your Accepted Student Confirmation Card) to the Office of Undergraduate Admission at the following address:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
University of Southern Maine
PO Box 9300
Portland, ME 04104
Problems Paying Your Deposit Online?
We are currently experiencing a high volume of online deposit payment submissions. If you have problems paying your deposit online as a result of this increased activity, please contact the USM office of Undergraduate Admission at 207-780-5670.
If you have questions about the status of your admission application, you can call 207-780-5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about paying your deposit, contact Student Accounts at 207-780-5200 or email email@example.com.
Take The Next Steps
Complete your housing application to live on campus, get the details about orientation, submit your final transcript, and more. Learn more.