American and New England Studies

Ready to Graduate?

Students need to initiate the graduate certification process as they near the completion of their work. To do this, students need to request and fill-out an Application to Graduate return the completed form to the Registrar's Office. This will start the process by which the registrar, the American and New England Studies Program, and the Graduate Office will certify students as eligible for graduation.