The following are guidelines for electing the above-referenced course:
- Only students in the 36 Hour Program may take ANE 685.
- Students must have completed 15 credit hours in the program.
- Students must have an exceptional record in the program.
- ANE 685 may only be elected once.
- The ANES Curriculum Committee must review the student's proposed line of study.
The student's proposal must include the following:
- Statement of Topic
- Scope of Reading and Research
- Advisor meeting schedule for duration of course
- Topic, scope, length of final paper
- Bibliography (as approved by Advisor)