We have changed the reporting system for course evaluations beginning with the Fall 2010 semester. In an effort to get results to departments and faculty in a more timely manner, we will be sending you the Comparative Item Reports (see description of all reports below).
If your department or individual instructors still prefer the old reports (Item Statistics/Report A and Condensed Item Analysis/Report B), you may request them by submitting this form. These additional reports will be completed as time permits. Thank you for your patience as we strive to serve the University community more efficiently.
For more information, you may contact:
- MC Jones, Scanning Services at (207) 780-4713 or email@example.com
Description of All Reports:
- Sample Department Comparative Item Report - A breakdown report by instructor, showing the department’s mean scores and each instructor’s mean scores.
- Sample Individual Instructor Comparative Item Report - A breakdown report by course, showing the instructor’s overall mean scores and mean scores for each course taught
- Sample Item Statistics Means Report (Report A) - A quick overview of the questions and department means for each question.
- Sample Condensed Item Analysis Report (Report B) - A more detailed report containing a breakdown of all responses for each question.