Office of Academic Assessment
News & Events
Posted April 17, 2014
Online course evaluations are taking place during the summer months (until Aug 28, 2014). As a reminder, both faculty members and students are sent information about their summer course evaluations through their MaineStreet email accounts. Students who complete their online course evaluations by the evaluation deadline, will be entered in a drawing for a $25 gift card to the USM Bookstore. If you have questions about the "Electronic Course Evaluation" process, please contact the Office of Academic Assessment.
Posted February 24, 2014
The Provost Council voted and approved that the Office of Academic Assessment will only process the Electronic Course Evaluations (ECE) beginning with the Fall 2014 semester.
- Academic Alert
- Academic Assessment Newsletters
- Assessment Cycle: Campus Wide Surveys
- Assessment of Student Learning (ASL) Plan: Campus Wide
- Conducting Departmental Surveys
- Electronic Course Evaluations (ECE)
- Mathematics Test Information
- Orientation Registration for College Level Math exam (MAT 140)-Portland/Gorham
- Orientation Registration for Math placement exam- Portland/Gorham