We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you. Help us learn about your needs and we can work together to meet them.
- If you are interested in becoming a community partner, you can fill out our Partnership Request Form, which takes about five minutes and will send information to our office regarding your organization and possible avenues of student involvement and collaboration.
- If you are an existing community partner or just want to send over a quick e-mail of interest, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We can partner with you in a variety of ways:
- Help you find volunteers and interns
- Team you up with faculty on service-learning experiences
- Setup ongoing community-campus initiatives
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students to address community-identified need in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit.
Community Partner Handbook: A Valuable Resource
Please make use of our Community Partner Handbook, a very helpful resource that provides information on what to expect and how to make the most of your experience with USM Students, filled with a number of practical suggestions:
Find a list of all the community partners we work with here.