We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students, faculty and staff to address community-identified needs in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit. Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you.
We can partner with you in a variety of ways:
- Help you find volunteers and interns
- Team you up with faculty on service-learning experiences
- Setup ongoing community-campus initiatives
How to Get Started:
- If you are interested in exploring a partnership, please complete this brief Partnership Request Form, which will share information that is important in helping us find the right campus connections to begin a conversation.
- Before you contact us about a partnership, you may wish to explore our Community Partner Handbook, a very helpful resource that provides information on what to expect and how to make the most of your experience with USM Students, filled with a number of practical suggestions.
- If you are looking to recruit volunteers for an upcoming event or ongoing opportunity, please email us at email@example.com using our Weekly Announcement Template