- Recent MEPRI Work Products
- More Efficient High Schools in Maine: Emerging Student-Centered Learning Communities
- More Efficient Public Schools in Maine: Learning Communities Building the Foundation of Intellectual Work
- Maine Public School Efficiency Profiles
- Maine High School Graduation and Proficiency Rates
- Recent CEPARE Publications
- Publication Archives
- CEPARE in the News
- Related Sites
Maine’s College Graduates: Where They Go and Why: Revisited
Brianne L. Woodard and David L. Silvernail, February 2006
Where They Go and Why, Phase II: What Has Led College Graduates to Leave or Stay in Maine for School and Work?
Brianne L. Woodward, April 2005
Types of Barriers Maine High School Students May Face in Fulfilling Post-Secondary Educational Aspirations
Scott Brezovsky and David L. Silvernail, February 2000.