Maine’s College Graduates: Where They Go and Why: Revisited
Brianne L. Woodard and David L. Silvernail, February 2006
Where They Go and Why, Phase II: What Has Led College Graduates to Leave or Stay in Maine for School and Work?
Brianne L. Woodward, April 2005
Types of Barriers Maine High School Students May Face in Fulfilling Post-Secondary Educational Aspirations
Scott Brezovsky and David L. Silvernail, February 2000.
- Report of the Commission to Study the Adequacy and Equity of Certain Cost Components of the School Funding Formula - Report to Joint Standing Committee on Education and Cultural Affairs - Maine State Legislature
- Developing College Readiness Indices for Maine High Schools: An Exploratory Study
- Implementation of a Proficiency-Based Diploma System: Early Experiences in Maine
- Research Brief: Challenges Faced by Maine School Districts in Providing High Quality Public Education.
- Implementation of a Proficiency-Based Diploma System in Maine: Phase II - District Level Analysis
- Pathways to Mathematics College Readiness in Maine
- The Impacts of Public Charter Schools on Students and Traditional Public Schools: What Does the Empirical Evidence Tell Us?
- Maine's Improving Schools: An Examination of Distinguishing Features of a Sample of Maine's Improving Public Schools
- Preliminary Implementation of Maine's Proficiency-Based Diploma Program
- Recent MEPRI Work Products
- More Efficient High Schools in Maine: Emerging Student-Centered Learning Communities
- More Efficient Public Schools in Maine: Learning Communities Building the Foundation of Intellectual Work
- Maine Public School Efficiency Profiles
- Maine High School Graduation and Proficiency Rates
- Recent CEPARE Publications
- Publication Archives
- CEPARE in the News
- Related Sites