Communication and Media Studies Department
Now With No Prerequisites!
The following spring 2014 courses are offered with no prerequisites:
- CMS 102: Introduction to Communication
- CMS 103: Introduction to Media Studies
- CMS 284: Introduction to Cinema Studies
- CMS 288: History of International Cinema Since 1945
- CMS 298: Topics in Communication: Media, Culture, and Society
- CMS 320: Topics in Media Production (includes photojouralism & audio production II)
- CMS 330: Theories of Interpersonal Communication
- CMS 332: Communication in the Family
- CMS 390: Theories of Organizational Communication
- CMS 380: Film Genres: Horror
Additionally, CMS 330: Theories of Interpersonal Communication is offered during winter session.
If you have difficulty registering, contact Stephanie Towns.