Commencement is an exciting time and can be a bit hectic. Take a few moments to review the check list to ensure you know what to do and where to go once you arrive.
- Print out your General Public Ticketfor you and your guests.
- Students: Make sure you bring Cap/Tassle and Gown. Dress cool under your gown as it can get warm during the ceremony.
Family Members: Bring a camera, ticket
- Family members, please arrive early if you want a seat closer to the stage. Seating is available but limited after 8:30 AM.
- Parking is available at the Spring Street Parking Garage (Fee) and on the USM Portland Campus (shuttle services available). Street parking follows city parking guidelines and could result in a parking ticket.
- Family members (with tickets) need to use the Cross Insurance Arena main entrances on Spring Street and Free Street.
- Graduates (with ticket and regalia) must enter at the Spring & Center Street Entrance.
- Check seating map to know where graduates will be on the floor.