Welcome to Career Services at USM!
Our focus is career education and professional development for students and alumni. We assist in the development of skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to begin a successful career. Career exploration is a process, please take advantage of all of the services we offer in person and on our website.
We can assist with the following:
- Exploring and connecting majors to careers
- Administering & interpreting career assessments
- Crafting a dynamic cover letter and resume
- Cultivating professional skills
- Developing job search skills
To begin your career education and professional development click on an icon below:
Whether you need help with resume writing, interviewing skills, finding a job, networking, or have any other questions, please contact Community Engagement & Career Development, 207-228-8091 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to setup an appointment.