The evaluation of outcomes of professional preparation through the Counselor Education Program is important to program faculty and students. The program faculty strive to continually improve the program and evaluative data are crucial to such efforts. This information also is important so faculty can measure the extent to which the program is fulfilling university, state, and accrediting agency standards, goals, and expectations.
Program faculty conducts a survey of current students, recent graduates and employers. Alumni are asked to help faculty assess how well the program has functioned in the past and to provide the program with professional and employment information. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and is invaluable to faculty in planning future direction for all specialty areas.
- 2011 Student Survey
- 2011 Alumni Survey (2008-2010)
- 2008 CEPARE Report (2002-2005 Alumni/Current Students)
- 2008 Employer Survey (2002-2005 Alumni)
- 2003 Alumni Survey/Comments (2001 Alumni)
- 2001 CEPARE Report (1996-2000 Alumni/Current Student Survey)
- 1998 Alumni Survey/Comments
- 1998 Employer Survey
- 1997 Alumni Survey/Comments
- 1997 Employer Survey