News & Events
Dorice Timko, a graduate student in the rehabilitation counseling program at USM, received a National Board of Certified Counselors Foundation scholarship.
Melissa Rosenberg, a new faculty in the Counselor Education program at the University of Southern Maine has been chosen as a 2013-2014 Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) Presidential Fellow.
The admission application deadline is November 15. Certificate programs have rolling admissions. For more information on admissions, see Admissions Information under Quick Links.
- Program Information Sheet
- Three Year Plan - Course Sequencing
- Course Blueprints and Syllabi
- Program Forms
- Student Handbook
- Student Resources
- Practicum (HCE 690 / 691)
- CPCE (Comprehensive Examination)
- Internship (HCE 686)
- Licensure & Certification
- Disability Service Center
- Site Supervisor Training and Orientation (PDF)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure for CAS Programs