March's theme is student life at USM is how we, as members of the community, get engaged in social justice work. One way to positively impact the LGBTQA community at USM, is to get involved with planning programming. Join us at meetings on March 4th and March 11th (before the QSA meeting each night), to share your voice and help the work!
- Sexual assault and domestic/dating violence resources
Get help now.
- Non-discrimination Policies
- Safe Zone Project
- Trans* and Genderqueer Resources
- Gender Neutral Housing
- Rainbow Floor (on campus housing community for LGBTQA students)
- USMPride Email Listserve
- USM Drag Show
- Lavender Graduation
- Report a hate crime or bias incident