Masterton Hall - Dean's Office and Departments 8 a.m. - 4:30, Monday through Friday.
Dean's Office Staff
- Andrew L. Anderson, Dean
- Charlie Fitts, Associate Dean
- Marion Snyder, Administrative Specialist to the Dean and Associate Dean
- Susan Taylor for Human Resource matters-CSTH
- Alison Hinson, Financial Manager
- Pam Hartford for college financial matters
- Department of Applied Medical Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Maine Center for Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Physics
- Southworth Planetarium
65 Exeter Street - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Bailey Hall - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Costello Sports Complex - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
John Mitchell Center - 8 a.m. - 4:30, Monday through Friday
- Dean's Office by appointment only
- Dean and Associate Dean by appointment
- Dean's office technical staff
- Bonnie Stearns, Director of Student Services, Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Technology
- External Programs (including Manufacturing Applications Center)
- EAST Program for STEM Students
- Pioneers Program
Lewiston Auburn College - 8 a.m. - 4:30, Monday through Friday
- School of Nursing
244 and 286 Water Street: Epidemiology Teams from the Department of Applied Medical Sciences and School of Nursing, in cooperative agreements with the Maine Center of Disease Control and Prevention, work in Augusta. The School of Nursing regional epidemiologists work throughout the state as well as Augusta.
Student Services on three campuses, Portland, Gorham, and Lewiston-Auburn:
Faculty advisors and department administrative personnel have office hours in each department.
Brenda Webster is the coordinator of student services for the School of Nursing, by appointment at Portland campus or Lewiston Auburn College, 780-4802 (Portland) or 753-6647 (LAC); email@example.com
Student Success Centers are also located on three campuses and serve all majors and undeclared students.
See also Office of Admissions for information about enrolling at USM.