Blackboard Mobile Learn
The University of Maine System has transitioned to institutional licensing for Blackboard Mobile Learn. This change in licensing brings two important changes to Mobile Learn within the UMS Blackboard system:
- Blackboard Mobile apps are now available for Android, iOS, Blackberry and WebOS devices.
- The applications are *free* on all platforms, eliminating any fees which were previously passed on to users.
To download, please visit:
1. iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackboard-mobile-learn/id376413870?mt=8
2. Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.android&hl=en
3. Blackberry: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/11214/
4. Palm: visit the HP App catalog on your device and search for "blackboard mobile learn"
After installation, launch the device and search for "University of Maine System". You will then login to Blackboard as normal.
For more information of what is accessible to instructors and students through the app, please visit: http://www.blackboard.com/Platforms/Mobile/Products/Mobile-Learn.aspx
For a full breakdown of functionality, please refer to the feature guide and app guide below.
**As a reminder, any web-enabled mobile device can still access Blackboard through the browser if your device does not have the app.**