Course: STEM Learning Community, ESP 233
Instructors: Lynn Lovewell and Marti Blair
Meets Wednesdays from 2:00 to 3:45 p.m.
Room 233, John Mitchell Center, Gorham
This course will not be offered in Spring 2013.
This is a variable 1-3 credit course. If you would like to sign up for more than 1 credit, please contact one of the instructors.
- Get support navigating the college experience
- Connect with peers, faculty, and industry professionals
- Improve your study and time management skills and learn new ones
- Explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) majors and careers
- Gain access to peer and expert tutors
- Learn about USM's laboratories and research opportunities
- Participate in community service
- Experiment with assistive technology
- Study the intersection between science and art
- Develop your presentation skills
- Get expert advice on resumes and interviewing
For more information on ESP 233 Contact:
Marti Blair, EAST Program Coordinator
266 John Mitchell Center, Gorham campus