EAST provides tutoring services by peer tutors and by expert tutors. Our tutoring program:
- Increases academic performance levels
- Improves grades
- Enhances self esteem and self confidence
- Develops study skills and time management skills
- Improves class participation and understanding
- Is free for EAST STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) students
- Works for students with a wide range of abilities
- Utilizes one-on-one and small group settings
Tutoring is available for EAST students in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Calculus, Environmental Science, Writing.
To enroll as a student or as a tutor, contact Lynn Lovewell, EAST Director at (207) 780-5449, firstname.lastname@example.org.