Spring 2014 Advance Registration begins: 11/12/2013 12:00 noon (matriculated students only with 120+ credits)
Non-degree / non-matriculated registration begins: 11/25/2013 6:00 am
Spring 2014 Economics Online Course offered:
- ECO 101 Introductory Macroeconomics, #45758, Instructor: Michael P. Cote
- ECO 101 Introductory Macroeconomics, #47521, Instructor: Michael P. Cote
(The Spring 2014 Schedule of Classes and registration materials will be available on MaineStreet no later than Nov. 4, 2013.)
Download the Registrar's Office Enrollment Services Fall 2013 Newsletter and the Registrar's Office Spring 2014 Advance Registration Schedule with Advising Information for registration details.
Winter 2013-2014: No Economics Online Courses offered
Winter Quick Facts:
- Winter Session is a 4-week Online term. Please note that the start of Winter Session overlaps with Fall semester finals at USM. Please plan accordingly.
- Students can take a maximum of 4.5 credits.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
Fall 2013 Economics Online Course offered:
- ECO 101 Introductory Macroeconomics, #22603, Instructor: Michael P. Cote
- ECO 102 Introductory Microeconomics, #29710, Instructor: Michael P. Cote
(The Fall 2013 Schedule of Classes and registration materials will be available on MaineStreet no later than April 1, 2013.)
Download the Registrar's Office Enrollment Services Spring 2013 Newsletter and the Registrar's Office Fall 2013 Advance Registration Schedule with Advising Information for registration details.
Online or on campus summer courses: Summer 2013 registration.
Summer 2013 Economics Online Courses offered:
- ECO 102 Introductory Microeconomics, #2220, Instructor: Michael P. Cote
- ECO 199 Special Topics in Economics, #3172, Instructor: Rachel Bouvier
Summer 2013 Economics Course Listing (List includes all online and on-campus Economics course offerings.)
Registration for matriculated students begins March 1, 2013 (Open registration begins March 5, 2013.)
E-checks are accepted through MaineStreet
(E-checks are free of processing fees!)
Credit and Debit cards (Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) are accepted through MaineStreet only.
A 2.75% processing fee is applied.
Search for Courses Online:
- Go to the "MaineStreet" link on the USM website and click the "Class Search" link (to search for online, blended or distance learning courses only, click the "Distance Learning Class Search" link)
- You will be prompted to give the institution's name and the semester in which you want to search.
Online Tutorial on how to search for courses.
- To register for courses, you will need an account in the university system. If you have taken a course at any UMS campus within the last 7-10 years you will have an account in the system. If you do not know what your username and password are, please contact the USM HelpDesk.
- If you have never taken classes at any UMS location, you will need to contact the USM Registrar's Office and they will create an account for you.
- Once you have an account, you can register online in MaineStreet.
Online Course: delivered in an online format at least 75% of the time. USM uses the web-based course management system, Blackboard. There may be on-site (face-to-face) meetings.
Blended Course: at least 50% of the material is delivered online; in-person attendance at least one class session is required.
Any questions? Find answers at: Distance Learning FAQs.