Below is a list of high quality, free, teaching materials and resources for the K-12 classroom.
- Perspectives for a Diverse America - Literacy based curriculum that marries anti-bias social justice content with the rigor of the Common Core State Standards focused on identity, diversity, justice, and action
- Culturally Responsive Teaching Observation and Self Assesment tools from Coalition of Essential Schools
- Education Alliance at Brown University
- Teaching Tolerance
- Teaching Diverse Students Initiative - professional development resources for teachers to better understand the needs and possibilities of culturally and linguistically diverse student populations
- Gay, Lesbian, & Straight Education Network- Resources for educators
- Maine Department of Education - Bullying Prevention