Anna Rein M.A.
Adjunct Faculty of Italian
- M.A. ITALS, Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language, University Cà Foscari, University of Venice, Italy.
- Laurea in Languages and Literatures, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Language Teaching Methodology and Pedagogy
- Affective and Humanistic Approach to Language Teaching
- Creative Methodology (drama, movement, songs, visual, storytelling)
- Italian Phonetics
- Content-Based Language Teaching with Technology
- Culture and Language Learning
- Technology in Language Teaching
- Descriptive and Historical Linguistics
Translations and publications
- Chi Vuole Comprare un Rinoceronte ad un Prezzo Speciale. Edited the Italian translation for Edite Kroll’s Literary Agency, Saco, Maine
- P. Ballinger,History in Exile (Princeton University Press, 2003), edited Italian to English interview recordings.
- Article contribution, Ricerca azione:l’insegnamento della pronuncia dell’italiano LS, to the Italian review Itals, Rivista di Linguistica e Glottodidattica, Università Cà Foscari,Year III, n. 9, 2005. Guerra Edizioni, Perugia
- The Weidner Foundation