Office Hours Spring 2014Mondays & Wednesdays 2:00-3:00pm or by appointment
- BSEE (Electronics) University of São Paulo, 1987
- BSEE (Power Systems) University of São Paulo, 1988
- MSCE University of Southern California, 1992
- PhD EE University of Southern California, 1995
Dr. Lück received his Masters degree in Computer Engineering and the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California, after working with Prof. Suhkan Lee of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory on the kinematic control of the next generation of redundant manipulators to equip the NASA Space Shuttles, and with Prof. George Bekey, former president of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and founding editor of the IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation. Dr. Lück has joined the faculty of the University of Southern Maine Engineering Department in 1995.
Dr. Lück's research interests are in general on intelligent systems and in particular on the kinematic analysis and control of robotic manipulators.
- Lück, Carlos and Smith, James: "Synergy Approach to a New Mechanical Engineering Degree Program", Proceedings of the 2009 ASEE Northeast Section Conference, Bridgeport, CT, April 3-4, 2009.