Office Hours Fall 2015Tuesdays 4-5pm or by appointment
- BS Electrical Engineering (Electronics), University of São Paulo, 1987
- BS Electrical Engineering (Power Systems), University of São Paulo, 1988
- MS Computer Engineering, University of Southern California, 1992
- PhD Electrical Engineering (Robotics), University of Southern California, 1995
Dr. Lück received his Masters degree in Computer Engineering and the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California, after working with Prof. Suhkan Lee of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory on the kinematic control of the next generation of redundant manipulators to equip the NASA Space Shuttles, and with Prof. George Bekey, former president of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society and founding editor of the IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation. Dr. Lück has joined the faculty of the University of Southern Maine Engineering Department in 1995.
Dr. Lück's research interests are in general on intelligent systems and in particular on the kinematic analysis and control of robotic manipulators.
- Lück, Carlos and Smith, James: "Synergy Approach to a New Mechanical Engineering Degree Program", Proceedings of the 2009 ASEE Northeast Section Conference, Bridgeport, CT, April 3-4, 2009.