Posted May 17, 2011
- Our small, seminar-style classes give you the opportunity to work closely with other similarly engaged students and to be mentored by your teachers.
- You will be invited to pull together and make sense of what you’re learning in college while you deepen and sustain your thinking—reflectively, analytically, critically and imaginatively.
- Write more coherently and know your own voice.
- Learn how to field questions, to lead discussions and to give public presentations with confidence.
- You will know how to design and carry out personal, complex projects, start to finish.
- When you graduate from USM with the Honors distinction you will be prepared and positioned for graduate or professional school or for pursuit of your chosen career.
- You will be given the opportunity to write an undergraduate thesis.