Welcome to USM’s retirement resource page! This site provides information for employees as they begin to consider retirement. Included are frequently asked questions about retirement and related issues and several links to additional information. It’s never too early to begin planning for retirement!
AFUM Faculty Special Retirement Incentive
Eligible AFUM faculty members who have 20 years of full-time equivalent years of service and are at least 62 years old are eligible for a Special Retirement Incentive.
See Application and FAQ for details:
New Resources for All Potential Retirees
University Resources and Programs
- Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage
- Monthly Expenses Now and in Retirement (a worksheet)
- Partial Phased Retirement Program
- Planning for Retirement 403(B) Plans
- Regular Incentive Retirement Plan Policy
- Retirement Health Insurance Plans
- Schedule Reduction Opportunities
Other Helpful Links