Pan Atlantic SMS Group Scholarship Fund for International Study
Thanks to a generous donation by Pan Atlantic SMS Group USM is pleased to announce the development of a new scholarship fund for study abroad & short term travel.
1. Students must be a USM matriculated degree candidate with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
2. First priority will be given to Business and/or Tourism and Hospitality majors.
3. Among Business and Tourism majors, preference will also be given to students studying in the following locations: Argentina, Chile, China, Ireland, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and Vietnam.
4. Humanities majors will also be considered if the applicant pool is too small based on the criteria noted above.
5. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
Number of Awards:
A minimum of 10 awards per calendar year.
Varies depending on academic merit and financial need.
Students must have an approved application to study abroad or an approved short term travel application on file with the USM International Office. No additional application for this scholarship is required.
Students who are selected will be known as Pan Atlantic Scholars
Students who receive funding will be expected to submit a 1-page essay reflecting on the impact of their experience on their studies and future career goals.
FMI: contact Kimberly in the Office of International programs. firstname.lastname@example.org