Where will YOU be next semester?
Did you know that USM can help you study for a semester, a year or a summer in any of 48 states, four US territories and a zillion countries. No matter what your major, whether you speak a foreign language or not, the Office of International Programs has the program that's right for you!
Credits earned on exchange will count toward your academic program at USM and your financial aid award from USM can be used to help finance approved study abroad.
Use the links below to learn more and start planning your own journey!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Abroad Options
- Application Process
- Pre-Departure Handbook for Study Abroad Students
- Transferring Credit from Abroad
- Helpful Travel Links
- Top Travel Apps
- US Study Abroad Office
- Going Global: A College Student's Road Map to Studying Abroad
- Returning to USM and the US After Studying Abroad