Travel Course Management
Faculty-led travel courses have special responsibilities and a formal course approval process. The information contained in the documents below have been designed for both new and veteran Faculty Leaders and reflect the current policies and procedures for these programs.
Short-Term Travel Proposal Process
Faculty interested in faciliating a short-term travel course should complete the following 3 documents and submit them to the Office of International Programs by the stated deadlines. We highly recommend that you contact the Office of International Programs before you begin the travel course proposal process to discuss your program concept and review the overall process. The first document outlines the steps involved in proposing a new program.
- We are no longer accepting proposals for Summer 2017 programs.
- Proposals for Winter Break 2017/2018 must be submitted by Friday, January 20, 2017
- Proposals for Spring Break 2018 must be submitted by Friday, March 17, 2017
- Proposals for Summer 2018 will be considered according to the following dates:
- *Priority Deadline* - Friday, May 26, 2017
- Programs not submitted by the priority deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on number of programs already confirmed. Friday, September 15, 2017 will be the final deadline.
- Please note, travel programs that have previously run are not automatically guaranteed to be confirmed and must go through the proposal process again.
Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be considered until the next academic year.