This endowed scholarship was established to honor Edna Frances Dickey.
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate student who is pursuing a degree in the Arts and Humanities program at Lewiston-Auburn College.
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- The recipient is also chosen on the basis of academic achievement and demonstrated interest in history, religious studies, or teaching.
- Complete a 200 word essay describing your interests and attach it to the application.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member and attach it to the application.
- Complete application which can be found here.
- Submit essay, letter of recommendation and application no later than February 21, 2014.
Questions? Contact Jim Bradley, Staff Associate, Student Success Center, (207) 753-6618 or email@example.com