Incident Log for USM's Lewiston-Auburn campus
- 2/24/15 Medical emergency with ambulance. Staff member
- 9/19/14 Small fire discovered on East side of new building in woods
- 6/11/14 Employee fell - south lobby - transported to hospital
- 4/10/14 Brush/grass fire in north end of fire lane. Put out by staff
- 1/15/14 Student fell in upper parking lot. Transported to hospital
- 10/31/13 Student spoken to and advised about Lewiston municipal code regarding leaving animals in vehicles
- 9/13/13 Car vandalized in south parking lot. Lewiston Police notified.
- 8/20/13 Suspicious vehicle observed loitering. Lewiston police notified.
- 4/22/13 Received report of harassment. Referred matter to Community Standards.
- 4/15/13 Student reported medication reaction. Ambulance refused
- 3/13/13 Back pack left unattended.USM Police notified and owner identified
- 2/27/13 Two separate incidents of employees falling on ice reported
- 2/6/13 Student Success: Office theft reported. Matter referred to Lewiston Police.
- 1/31/13 Atrium Gallery: Criminal mischief to an exhibit reported
- 1/29/13 Wild raccoon reported outside. Police and Animal Control notified.
- 1/11/2012 Vehicle damage. Police called.
- 11/30/2012 Student medical emergency. Ambulance called
- 10/29/2012 Student slipped and fell. Taken to hospital.
- 10/4/2012 Student reported missing money from wallet left in Gazebo. USM Police notified.
- 9/26/2012 Staff person injured. No medical attention required. Report forwarded to Benefits/Injuries office.
- 8/21/12 Office theft reported. Incident referred to USM Police
- 6/15/12 Fire Alarm. Faulty sensor. LFD responded.
- 6/8/12, Disruptive person asked to leave campus, Police called. Incident referred to USM Police
- 10/14/11, South Lobby, Student medical emergency, 911 called. Student transported to hospital.
- 7/28/11, Room 285 - class, student injured during dance class. Transportation refused.
- 12/3/10, InfoCommons, Suspicious note found in chair. USM & Lewiston police notified
- 11/23/10, Outside, Personal injury reported.
- 11/22/10, Outside, Personal injury reported. Ambulance called.
- 11/22/10, Outside, Personal injury reported.
- 4/2/10, Outside, Student escorted to vehicle for safety reasons
- 12/4/09, Student Success, Student worker received call and felt threatened. Maintenance called as security.
- 10/1/09, Atrium Gallery stairs, Personal injury reported.
- 8/19/09, Admin. Office, 911 called for medical emergency. No transportation needed.
- 8/3/09, Room 216, Personal injury reported.
- 7/8/09, Room 226, Personal injury reported.
- 6/10/09, Parking lot, Found drivers license. Reported to DMV.
- 5/4/09, USM LAC, Person reported lost keys to Student Services and LearningWorks personnel.
- 4/27/09, USM LAC, USM LAC reported a case of vandalism to Lewiston Police, red spray paint on doors, windows and signs, various locations outside on campus.
- 3/30/09, USM LAC, USM Police conducting investigation regarding harassment.
- 3/19/09,New wing (LearningWorks), Personal injury reported . No medical aid required.
- ,3/13/09 Student Services, Personal injury reported . Person followed up with own doctor.
- 2/10/09, Room 103, Personal injury reported . Accident report requested and USM Risk Management dept. notified.
- 2/4/09, Outside Walk (South), Medical injury near new building. Assistance not needed.
- 2/3/09,Information Commons, Police were called for student exhibiting lewd or indecent behavior. Person was warned and removed from Commons. Will not be allowed back for 90 days.
- 2/2/09, Student Services, Worker received offensive phone call. Referred to USM Police.
- 1/9/09, Information Commons, Report of same patron exhibiting lewd or indecent behavior. Police notified and responded but person had already left.
- 1/5/09,Information Commons, Report of person exhibiting lewd or indecent behavior
(for older entries please contact the office of Student Success)
Wild raccoon reported outside. Police and Animal Control notified.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}