Please join us for an OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, April 24, 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. This is an excellent opportunity to visit the campus, meet students, staff and faculty and learn more about the programs and services we offer. Representatives from Admissions and Financial Aid will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about enrolling, taking classes and what financial resources are available.
- Tour our campus - see our classrooms and labs
- Meet faculty and staff
- Explore our programs
Refreshments will be available as well as door prizes! No RSVP is necessary.
Employers: If your employees attend our Open House they will automatically qualify to be entered into a drawing for free textbooks! We will be selecting five names from those people who attend the Open House and registers for fall classes who will receive their LAC textbooks for FREE. For more information, see our complete rules and details.
If you have any questions about USM LAC or our open house, please call us at 753-6536 or email email@example.com
- Participants must attend the open house to be entered into the drawing
- Open to new students only
- Textbooks may be for undergraduate or graduate classes
- Participants must bring in the employer postcard or mention their employer received the postcard
- Five names will be drawn from all entries received
- Textbooks will be limited to LAC CLASSES ONLY
- Textbooks must be purchased in person from the USM LAC bookstore
- Textbooks must be for courses a student is registered for
- If a student drops a class textbooks must be returned to the bookstore and the student will receive no cash for returning
- The USM LAC Bookstore reserves the right to award USED textbooks as necessary, but all books will be in very good condition