This scholarship is funded at the University of Southern Maine by St. Mary's Health System.
- Must be a part-time or full-time student who is pursuing a degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major associated with health services. This criteria can be broad-based as long as health services are involved.
- Student must be a resident of Androscoggin County.
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- Complete a 200 word essay describing how receiving this scholarship will help you achieve your academic goals. Attach essay to application.
- Complete application which can be found here.
- Submit essay and application no later than February 21, 2014.
Questions? Contact Jim Bradley, Staff Associate, Student Success Center, (207) 753-6618 or firstname.lastname@example.org