American Creativity Association Conference
ACA 2012 in New England
a conference of the American Creativity Association
Lewiston/Auburn Campus, University of Southern Maine
Friday, July 27 & Saturday, July 28
Mistakes Should Be Made!
Internationally recognized speaker and creativity expert Eileen Doyle will share ideas from her work that applies techniques that access right brain and left brain, creating an atmosphere in which participants use visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning styles for creative problem solving, projective techniques, archetype exercises, work on leadership and communication preferences, and laughter.
1/10/100: Taking Your Ideas All the Way to Unforgettable
Learn from Fritz Grobe and Stephen Voltz, co-founders of EepyBird, best known as the Coke and Mentos guys whose viral videos featuring this explosive combination of candy and soda, as well as their viral campaigns for OfficeMax, ABC Family, and more, have been seen over 150 million times.
• Artist/sculptor Jacques Vesery will be speaking on Inspirational Art and Sculpture that Touches the Soul.
• Professional actor and team creativity expert Kandarp Mehta will be presenting Managing Resource Myopia.
• Writer and entrepreneur David Lyman will be sharing his thoughts in From Ideas to Reality: The Creative Process Explored.
• Artist Fred Mandell will talk about What the Great Masters of Art Can Teach Us About Creativity Applied to Life Transitions and Leadership.
• Interpersonal relationship expert Jill Morris will be speaking on Constructing Transformative Dialogues: Using Linguistic Shading to Create Change.
• Author Bruce Baum will be Exploring Magic As A Creativity Tool and Technique.
• FedEx Global Citizenship Program Advisor Shane O'Connor will be sharing A Slap in the Faith: Creative Ways to Wake Up your Spiritual Life.
And much more!
This two day event will start with registration at eleven Friday morning and close at six on Saturday evening. Along with many opportunities throughout the event to engage with and learn from other conference participants, Friday evening will feature a networking picnic with lobster and wine at Spring Peepers Farm.
ACA sets its registration fees at a very affordable rate – just $150 for the two day conference, including continental breakfast on Saturday, lunch on Friday and Saturday, and Friday’s evening picnic. (Faculty and staff of our host institution USM may register for the conference at a 10% discount.) And the student rate is only $50! Register now at http://www.aca.cloverpad.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1150361&eventId=400806&...