Welcome to the USM Image Bank
As of May 2016, we have moved our Image Bank to a new platform called Libris/PhotoShelter. We have also added more images to broaden our offerings for university use.
Browse the USM Image Bank
Enter usmhuskies to download images.
- For assistance downloading your images, please review our Image Bank help document.
- You do not need a Libris/PhotoShelter account to access the Image Bank, but you will need to enter usmhuskies to download images if you do not have an account*.
- Always download the original size of the image you wish to use.
- We recommend using pixlr.com to resize and crop images if you do not have access to image editing software.
- Downloading and using images from the web that we do not have rights to use could lead to legal issues for the University.
- If you are looking for images to include in a video, please contact Tina Burnell to discuss your project.
* Your Libris/PhotoShelter account must also be linked to the USM Image Bank to download images without an additional password. Please contact Tina Burnell with questions.
NOTE: Image Bank images are solely for the use of USM faculty and staff in developing web pages and print materials that promote USM to our internal and external communities such as current students, business partners, prospective students, and the communities that surround us. Images have been categorized and tagged to make browsing easier. The Image Bank will continue to be updated so check back periodically.