Online Printing Templates System
In the last several months, USM has developed a series of direct to print templates that can be used to generate fliers, brochures, postcards, and posters without needing to go through the Marketing office.
If you have already been assigned a username and password, you can go directly to the templates. Or, if you have an interest in getting set up with the system, please contact Alexandra Munier at extension 4774.
- Before you begin, please download and print the document map. All required fields are listed in green to show placement and character count.
- Character count does include spaces.
- Colors and fonts can not be changed.
- You will not be able to look at/download a full size preview of your document until you have uploaded all photos.
- Photos need to be 300 DPI and sized per the values listed on the map. Additional Help Cropping & Resizing Photos
- Placing an order will require a UMS purchase order number.
If you have additional questions or need to troubleshoot, contact Alexandra Munier X4774.