Course Registration materials
Spring 2013 CRN Numbers - Applied Music
This rotation chart is subject to revision. Check with your advisor to confirm course offerings. A number of courses which were included in old curriculum models are on this chart. If a course has a line through its title the course is no longer offered.
Recital Class Information - MUS 442
In class performance schedule for Fall 2012
Student Recital forms
2012-2013 Student Recital Date Reservation Application - This will place a hold on this date for your recital, but will not be confirmed until the permit application is signed by your applied music instructor and filed with the Music Operations Director. This process requires signatures of your applied music instructor and other performers in your program.
2012-2013 Student Recital Program Template - please plan to submit this at least 4 weeks prior to your recital date.
Federal Work Study jobs available
in the School of Music
Music Operations Federal Work Study jobs available for
Fall 2012 and Spring 2013:
- House Managers
- Box Office
- Stage Managers
- Editing Tech
- Recording Tech
- Building Monitors
Please e-mail a message indicating your interest and experience to:
Lori Arsenault, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blackboard login: http://courses.maine.edu/
- Download Workstudy Time Sheet - this time sheet must be used by all School of Music employees either in hard copy, or use the electronic sheet provide next.
- Download Electronic Time Sheet for e-mailing.
- MainStreet login: https://peportal.maine.edu/psp/PAPRD89/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
Academic & Administrative Music Federal Work Study jobs available for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013:
- Library managers
- Ensemble managers
- Media Librarian
- Faculty assistants
- Office Staff
- Tutors / Group Study Leaders
Please e-mail a message indicating your interest and experience to Christenia Alden-Kinne, email@example.com.
- Download Workstudy Time Sheet - this time sheet must be used by all School of Music employees.
New Hire Payroll Forms - for first time student employees, or for student who did not work last year for USM.