Registrations for 2017 Summer Camps are now open
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Some sections fill very quickly; early registration is advised. A waiting list is being kept for filled sections.
Waiting list update:
Theatre Academy - open
Youth Band Day Camp - all sections have openings
Music Academy (SoMMA) - the following sections still have openings: bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, French horn, baritone horn, and tuba. Other sections are waiting list only. Registration is required for placement on the waiting list.
Choral Music and Opera Workshop Academy - all sections have openings
Junior Music Academy - the following sections still have openings: oboe, clarinet, bari sax, bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, baritone horn, and tuba. Other sections are waiting list only, flute, bass clarinet, alto and tenor sax and percussion. Registration is required for placement on a waiting list.
No deposits or payments are accepted until registration has been confirmed.
1. First, complete the registration form below. After you click submit, you will receive a copy of your completed registration form at the email address you provided. This is NOT your confirmation. Please have the following information ready. All contact information for the primary parent/guardian, the child's name, gender, age at the time of camp and grade entering in September, name of school entering in the fall, the name of the program(s) the participant will attend, the exact name of the primary instrument or voice part (for music camps), roommate preference (optional) and optional questions and comments.
2. Watch for a SECOND email, this time from Lori Arsenault that will confirm that your child has a spot on the roster, or on a waiting list. The email will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form, and will give you further instructions.
3: After March 1st, all those who have a spot in the camp will be asked for a non-refundable $100 deposit. No payments should be made until after March 1.
IMPORTANT NOTE: our communication with you will only be by e-mail from now through camp time. Please be sure to give an accurate and valid parent e-mail address so that we can confirm that your child has a spot in the camp. Confirmation is not automatic, but is done one child at a time by email.
** A note about waiting lists: There are no guarantees with waiting lists, but those on the waiting list often end up with a spot. Therefore, please keep in touch.
Five great camps!
- Southern Maine Theatre Academy, Sunday, June 18 to Friday, June 23, 2017
- Southern Maine Youth Band Day Camp, Monday, June 26 to Friday, June 30, 2017
- Southern Maine Music Academy, Saturday, July 8 to Sunday, July 16, 2017
- Southern Maine Choral and Opera Academy, Monday, July 17 to Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Southern Maine Junior Music Academy, Sunday, July 23 to Saturday, July 29, 2017
For additional information please contact Lori Arsenault, (207) 780-5142, firstname.lastname@example.org (new email address)