How can I help you?
I am passionate about working with students to assist them in reaching their academic and career goals. As Coordinator of Student Affairs in the College of Management and Human Service on the Gorham Campus, I work with students in a variety of ways including:
- Advising prospective and current undergraduate students in the Geography-Anthropology Department and in the Tourism and Hospitality Program.
- Recruiting and advising prospective, non-matriculated, and certificate students in the School of Education and Human Development.
- Working with students and faculty across academic departments to resolve concerns and assist students who are experiencing difficulties.
- Collaborating with other college-level student affairs staff on student retention activities.
If you have questions about how the School of Education and Human Development at USM can help you reach your career goals, please contact me. I am happy to answer your questions via email, phone, or an in-person meeting.
- 20+ years of experience in higher education and student affairs administration
- M.Ed. in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration, University of Vermont
- B.S. in Education and Human Services, University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh
- Previously worked at Bangor Theological Seminary, Syracuse University, and Ithaca College.