We engage with state, local and tribal child welfare agencies and courts to help them develop and implement sustainable systemic reforms aimed at improving outcomes for children, youth and families. We provide expertise, technical assistance and tools in program and policy analysis, research, training (including curriculum development, delivery and evaluation), and program evaluation. The following projects illustrate our work in this area.
- National Child Welfare Resource Center for Organizational Improvement (NRCOI)
- Northeast and Caribbean Implementation Center (NCIC)
- Colorado Child Welfare Training Project
- Maine Child Welfare Training Institute
- National Child Welfare Workforce Institute (NCWWI)