Interested in pursuing graduate studies? Looking to professionally develop in your career?
Whether you're starting your master's degree, beginning a graduate certificate, or simply want to take a course, contact the student affairs office at the USM Muskie School of Public Service to take that next step!
- Check out the summer 2014 graduate course schedule, including courses on:
▪ Long-Term Care (live; distance accessible)
▪ Patient Safety (online)
▪ Public Health Practice (live)
- Learn more about the Muskie School's graduate programs, including Community Planning and Development, Public Health, and Public Policy and Management, offering master's degrees and certificates of graduate study
- Contact our student affairs team at email@example.com or (207) 780-4864