Minor in Military Leadership
This Minor is designed to establish a direct link with the Military Science curriculum and automatically award a Military Science Minor to all students that successfully complete the four year Military Science program. For more information, please contact Dr. Tara Coste at 207-753-6596 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see Program Requirements.
The following curriculum meets the requirements for a Military Leadership Minor for Army ROTC Cadets. Students must complete a total of 28 Military Science credits (8 courses, 8 leadership labs) and 6 Leadership and Organizational Studies credits as part of both academic and commissioning requirements.
- MIS-213 Fundamentals of Leadership (2 credits)
- MIS-203 Introduction to ROTC (2 credits)
- MIS-301 Self and Team Development I (2 credits)
- MIS-302 Self and Team Development II (2 credits)
- MIS-401 Leading Small Organizations I (3 credits)
- MIS-403 Leading Small Organizations II (3 credits)
- MIS-411 Leadership and Management I (3 credits)
- MIS-412 Leadership and Management II (3 credits)
- Students also Participates in Leadership Labs each Semester (1 credit per semester for a total of 8 credits)
- LOS-300 Organizational Theory (3 credits)
- LOS-350 Leadership (3 credits)