What's Happening at USM
- Activist Ruchira Gupta exposes sex trafficking crimes
- UMaine to freeze tuition for fourth year straight
- Student government polls open, first event canceled last-minute
- “This is my home now,” Dr. Harvey Kesselman announced as new USM president
- Flanagan plans final months of presidency with criticism from faculty
March 28, 2015
USM is Investing. In You.
Considering college? USM is providing $1 million in new scholarships for all undergraduate and graduate degree applicants, making USM more affordable than ever. That's nearly $6 million in scholarships total for our students.Learn More
File your FAFSA now.
We are adding $1 million in new scholarships making USM more affordable than ever. Learn more.
Returning students can also apply for a variety of scholarships.
Meet USM's New President
We are excited to welcome Dr. Harvey Kesselman, Ed.D. as USM's 13th President. Dr. Kesselman earned his Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration from Widener University and was previously the Provost and Executive Vice President at Stockton University in New Jersey.Learn More
USM Gives Back
USM offers programs in liberal arts, business, social sciences, STEM disciplines, and visual and performing arts. Our strong community connections provide students with opportunities before and after graduation. Learn more today!Learn More