What's Happening at USM
- ‘It’s a clash of ignorance’: ISIS atrocities continue
- Citing management turmoil, ratings agency drops UMaine’s bond outlook to ‘negative’
- ‘This is a real match:’ Final visiting candidate boasts long career
- “I don’t want to be anywhere else:” Longtime Mainer seeks USM presidency
- Girls don’t appreciate creepy pickup strategies: Female students share their worst bar stories
March 2, 2015
File your FAFSA now.
We are adding $1 million in new scholarships making USM more affordable than ever. Learn more.
Returning students can also apply for a variety of scholarships.
USM is Investing. In You.
Considering college? USM is providing $1 million in new scholarships for all undergraduate and graduate degree applicants, making USM more affordable than ever. That's nearly $6 million in scholarships total for our students.Learn More
USM Gives Back
USM offers programs in liberal arts, business, social sciences, STEM disciplines, and visual and performing arts. Our strong community connections provide students with opportunities before and after graduation. Learn more today!Learn More