We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students, faculty and staff to address community-identified needs in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit. Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you.
We can assist you with:
- Connecting with our faculty on service-learning experiences
- Recruiting student interns
- Finding student volunteers
- Setting up ongoing community-campus initiatives
How to Get Started:
For information and assistance on job-related hiring and recruiting of students, please contact email@example.com. You may also directly post job opportunities through USM's e-recruiting website, here.
- If you are interested in exploring a partnership involving volunteers, internships or service learning, please complete this brief Partnership Interest Form, which will share information that is important in helping us find the right campus connections to begin a conversation
- Internships: If you are interested in exploring internships, please review our Internship Resources for Business and Community Partners.
- Service-Learning: Before you contact us about a service learning partnership, you may wish to explore our Service Learning Handbook for Community Partners, a very helpful resource that provides information on what to expect and how to make the most of your experience with USM Students, filled with a number of practical suggestions.
- Volunteers: If you are looking to recruit volunteers for an upcoming event or ongoing opportunity, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org