At USM, online students are provided with the advising support they need to be successful. Students are assigned an Enrollment Counselor throughout the inquiry and application process, and both a Faculty Advisor as well as an Online Student Success Advisor to help them from the time they are admitted through graduation.
Your Online Enrollment Counselor will help you:
- Understand what to expect from an online program
- Decide which program is the best fit for you
- Determine how previous course credits might transfer into an online program
- Change your major, if you’re already a student at USM
Your Online Student Success Advisor will help you:
- Think through your career and academic goals
- Schedule courses each term
- Ensure you are on a path toward graduation
- Answer any questions you have, and provide on going support throughout your time here at USM
If you would like to speak with an enrollment counselor about how online education might work for you, contact our online Enrollment Counselor, Ashley Collins, at 207-780-5909 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also Schedule an Advising Appointment online.