BS in Leadership and Organizational Studies Integrative Professional Studies Track
Complete Your Degree. Advance to Leadership.
- Distance-learning format featuring synchronous and asynchronous online options.
- Offered by the Department of Leadership Studies
- Must have a minimum 75 transfer credits to enroll
- Minimum 120 credit hours
- Fall. Spring or Summer start
- Connect me with an Admissions Counselor
If you already have 75 or more college credits*, the online Integrative Professional Studies Track may be an efficient path to attaining your BS in Leadership & Organizational Studies. Capitalize on your knowledge and experience and gain leadership skills that are directly applicable in the workplace and the community. Apply today.
*Returning USM students must not have been enrolled for at least three consecutive years prior to start in order to be eligible for this degree completion program option.
Please note: This Integrative Professional Studies Track option is not available as a double major or dual degree.
Bring new value to your organization
Integrating theory and practice, our program draws on faculty from diverse backgrounds to prepare you for leadership roles in the nonprofit, public or private sectors. The program emphasizes:
- The need to understand and work with people
- The dynamics of change
- The interdisciplinary nature of organizational operations
- The practical application of theories and leadership concepts
Flexible, online bachelor’s program
Outcomes and opportunities
Students in the Online BS in Leadership and Organizational Studies program gain valuable and transferable skills in effective communication, group dynamics, mediation, needs assessment, critical reading and analysis, and teamwork. Our graduates have taken on new responsibilities and leadership roles in areas such as:
- Career planning
- Corporate recruiting
- Office administration
- Operations management
- Events coordinating
- Human resources
- Quality systems coordination