USM IACUC Submission Requirements
Only complete protocol submissions will be accepted for review. A submission is considered complete ONLY when it satisfies all four of these requirements:
1. Each submission must utilize the appropriate form below.
2. Each submission must answer all questions fully and in sufficient detail to allow reviewers to make the determinations required.
3. Each submission must include all attachments requested in the form, including a copy of your current CITI training.
4. Once complete, please send only a signed electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. This may be done by using an electronic signature, or by printing out this form, signing it, scanning it, and emailing to the above address.
- Optional: you may send a signed hard copy to the ORIO office. Please be advised that this may delay the review of your protocol.
Applicants please note that most applications require more than one review because the IACUC often requests additional information and/or changes. Therefore, applicants should leave ample time for additional review before the anticipated research start date.