Snap Survey Software
USM SNAP Survey Software Workflow ...
- Why use SNAP? The server is housed on campus; backup and secured. Your information will not be shared/sold to a third party.
- Investigator requests a USM SNAP server User ID and software download, through online request form
- ORIO will send investigator SNAP software download instructions with User ID and temporary password, and the link to SNAP server.
- Investigator may request SNAP training through the online request form.
- Snap Help:
- ORIO office 207-780-4517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snap Developers' Technical Support (New Hampshire): 1-603-610-8750
- Student computer labs with Snap:
- ORIO office, or
- Portand campus, Wishcamper, Room 128 computer lab
- NOTE: SNAP software does not work on Mac computers; the SNAP server is Mac friendly
USM licenses with Snap web survey software to offer USM affiliated researcher an online survey tool. The Snap survey tool is hosted locally on USM servers. Snap surveys can include images, multimedia and a range of different visual questions (controls) such as slider bars and image maps. Other features include:
- Snap supports all languages. Questionnaires and reports are formatted automatically for languages read from right to left. They have a translation service available.
- Routing, piping, randomization, text substitution, save and resume features.
- The option to include star rating questions and calendars to your survey.
- Respondent management tools include automated invitations and reminders, quota controls, triggered alerts and pre-seeding from a database.
- Snap offers analytical tools and real-time reporting.
- Snap can handle multi-mode surveys - run surveys in any combination of formats including web, paper, PDA and phone.
TUTORIAL: ‘Conditionally Ask’ Question Routing tutorial
TUTORAIL: SNAP Email Invites and Email Reminders
WORKSHEET: Send automated email notifications every time a specific reply is given
WORKSHEET: Managing respondents for survey invitations
WORKSHEET: Show rating scale responses as a percent positive bar chart